talk truly. | 有话直说

Not so bad. | 不错

Don’t flatter me. | 过奖了

I’m not going. | 我不去了

I’m going to go. | 我这就去

Does it serve your purpose? | 对你有用吗

It doesn’t work. | 不管用

Between us. | 你知，我知

Never mind. | 不要紧

Why are you so sure/serious? | 怎么这么肯定/严肃

Is that so? | 是这样吗？

Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我

It’s up to you. | 由你决定

My hands are full right now. | 我现在很忙

Can you dig it? | 你搞明白了吗？

How big of you! | 你真棒

Poor thing. | 真可怜

Don’t over do it. | 别太过分了

Who wants? | 谁稀罕

Follow my nose. | 凭直觉做某事

Don’t be a stranger. | 别见外

Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样

You got me there. | 你难住我了

For real. | 真的假的

I’m running late. | 我要迟到了

Spot on. | 完全正确

Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么夸张

Don’t shut me out. | 别把我拒之门外

This is a lot to take in. | 这让人难以接受

Not a chance. | 不行

I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去

Keep me updated. | 有情况通过我

Keep me in the loop. | 有事就找我

Something came up | 临时有事

Get a move on | 抓紧时间 

My heart go out to you | 我的心情跟你一样

I’m kicking myself. | 我好后悔

I should have known. |  我早该料到

Don’t cry for the moon. |  不要想不切实际的事情

I just made that up. | 我编的

Not quite. | 还差一点

You beat me. | 你难倒我了

I’ll give it a shot. | 我试试看