that's easy for you to say 你说的轻巧

assault袭击，攻击，侵犯

let's try a different approach让我们换一种方式

emotional crisis情感危机

something impressive一些厉害的事

have a seat请坐

you are bluffing你在虚张声势

how come为什么，怎么回事

desperate渴望的

over and over again一遍又一遍

you may give that a try你可以试试那样

You don't have to go to any trouble for me. 你不需要为我给自己添麻烦

be beside oneself 情绪失控

Would you do me a little tiny favor? 你能帮我一个小忙吗

do yourself a favor为你自己好

you stay out of this你别管闲事

mind your own business管好你自己的事

cry for attention渴求关注

How frustrated 好沮丧

a bit much 有点过分

this is something that’s been concerning you? 这件事一直困扰你吗

That’s tricky 那很棘手/那很难

what the hell were you doing? 你们在干啥

leave him be 随他去

don’t mess with me 别惹我

I am so proud of you 我以你为荣

so clueless 太笨了

what’s the point of living? 活着有什么意义

It's sort of out of our hands. 这有点超出我们的掌控了

blows one’s mind. 令某人震惊

take something with a pinch of salt. 对某事感到怀疑

Even a broke clock is right twice a day….